All International students are required to read the guide below to ensure all information is complete. By following the step by step guide below, you will ensure your application is processed without complications.
All international students are advised to submit their application at least 8 weeks (2 months) prior to the commencement date of the intake to avoid any unnecessary delay in the admission process. Please take note that, if you are already in Malaysia on a social/tourist visa, you are required to leave the country before processing your visa application.
NEW STUDENTS – PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE;
- Malvern Application Form **DOWNLOAD ISD APPLICATION FORM
- Copy of passport (all pages) with validity not less than 18 months
- 6 passport-sized photographs with white background (3.5 cm x 5 cm)
- Academic qualifications (Certificate & Transcript with original language and English Translation)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) – (Only applicable for students from SUDAN and IRAN)
- Pre Entry Medical Screening Report **DOWNLOAD HEALTH-EXAMINATION-REPORT V1.6
- ▶It is COMPULSORY for students from Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka to do the medical screening in EMGS panel clinics registered in Homecountry. Please visit www.educationmalaysia.gov.my to find out the nearest EMGS panel clinic.
- EMGS and Application fee (as shown in the course price list) You may pay the fees in the form of a bank draft or telegraph transfer the fee to our account as follows :
Draft or telegraph transfer the fee to our account as follows :
Account Number : 3104958601
Bank Name : Public Bank Berhad
Bank Address : H S Lee Branch, Ground floor, Plaza First nationwide,
161 Jalan Tun H S Lee, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
Bank Swift/Branch Code : PBBEMYKLXXX
STUDENT TRANSFER FROM OTHER INSTITUTIONS TO MALVERN
Additional documents to be submitted together with the above are as follows:-
- Original Release Letter
- Attendance Report (must be above 80%)
- Certificate & Transcript from previous Institute
- Student visa SHORTENED and valid for at least 30 days or Copy of exit stamp if you have left the country
- Cancellation Letter from EMGS/Immigration (if required)
Please submit complete documents/application to:
MALVERN INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
Level 12, Plaza First Nationwide, 161, Jalan Tun H S Lee, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
TELEPHONE : 603- 2032 3001 / 2072 5003
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- After receiving complete documents as mentioned above, Conditional Letter of Offer will be issued if all requirements are fulfilled.
- We will then submit your application for Student visa approval to the Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS). This process will take approximately 1 – 2 months.
- You will be notified once the Visa Approval Letter (VAL) is issued and it will be sent to you by post or email. Please be reminded to settle your fee in order to receive your original VAL.
*Please take note that, VISA APPROVAL LETTER (VAL) is valid for 6 months from the issue date. Hence, please plan your travel during this 6 month period and arrival to Malaysia should be at least 30 days before the VAL expires.
- Once you obtained the Single Entry visa, please plan your travel by referring to the Pre- arrival procedure.
Education Malaysia Global Services (“EMGS”)
Education Malaysia Global Services (“EMGS”) a wholly owned subsidiary of the Ministry of Education, is the only organisation authorised to process Student Pass Applications for international students who wish to study at private higher education institutions in Peninsular Malaysia. All applications for these passes must be made through EMGS who will obtain relevant government approvals on behalf of the student and institution. Please note students cannot apply directly to EMGS but must go through the institution they have accepted an offer of study with.
Student Visa Approval Letter (VAL)
Student visa Approval Letter is issued by Immigration Department of Malaysia. This letter is a confirmation of the application is approved to study in Malaysia for the applied course. Students must use this letter to get visa to enter Malaysia from Malaysian Embassy in their home country. This letter is only valid for 6 months from the issue date.