The Diploma in Marketing is focusing on marketing, sales and communication. You will learn how to apply marketing functions to business planning/operations and to undertake a range of specialised activities in marketing roles. This programme also provides a thorough understanding of the basic principles of marketing, marketing research, the motivations of customers and marketing management.
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Identify concepts of marketing operations, basic economics, business management principles and ethical issue in business environment.
- Demonstrate personal professional strategies to enhance employability and management skills
- Develop entrepreneurial skills in addressing business environment issues
- Apply the principle of business ethics, teamwork, effective communication, interpersonal skills and social responsibility to solve business problems.
- Implement various and changing technologies, systems and computer applications used in marketing environment.
- Demonstrate skills and principles of lifelong learning in career development.
PART-TIME: 4 ½ years
Students must have completed
• SPM (with a minimum of 3 credits) or
• “O” – Levels or
• any equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA
If you are an international student, kindly contact us to verify your qualifications against the entry requirements for this programme. We can be reached at +603 2072 5003 from 0900 to 1800 Monday – Friday / 0900 to 1400 Saturday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diploma holders with appropriate grades can progress onto Year 2 of a Degree in Marketing programme at the end of which successful students will be rewarded with an honours degree.
Job Opportunities include supervisory and junior management positions in a myriad of companies dealing with diverse business activities, products and services including working in different functional areas such as Retail, Wholesale, Banking, Insurance and Financial Services, Advertising, Real Estate and Merchandising.
* General Courses (MPU) are compulsory for all students