BA (Hons) BUSINESS & HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
About the Business & Human Resource Management Programme
We give you the opportunity to study a broad business degree with the added advantage of gaining specialised knowledge of human resource management (HRM). To enhance your employability, we provide an innovative, academically rigorous and vocationally relevant approach to business and teaching. You will also benefit from our links with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
Economics 1 & 2, Business Communications, Accounting 1 & 2, Marketing, Project Management, Professional Development, Co-curriculum, Tamadun Islam and Tamadun Asia, Managerial Decision Making, Malaysian Economy, Hubungan Etnik.
Malaysian Studies, Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2, Managerial Decision Making, Malaysian Economy, Co-curriculum.
This programme is designed to meet the demands of organisations seeking graduates who can critically analyse and understand the business world. You will be able to conceptualise and implement effective development strategies for companies. As a degree holder in Business and Human Resource Management, you will have the option to gain entry into established firms for position in sales, marketing, human resources, finance and general administration.
You will graduate with an in-depth knowledge of the human dynamics of organisations, helping you to prepare for a career in general management or HRM. Our graduates have successful careers in local government, professional practice and the voluntary sector. We encourage you to be entrepreneurial, possibly setting up your own HR or training consultancy. You can also work with our University’s Business Start-Up project and work as a business consultant on a real project in your final year.
- Employee Relations Officer
- Employee Development Assistant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Human Resources Consultant
- STPM with 2 Principal Passes
- A-Level with 2 Passes
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- Foundation programmes in Malvern International Academy
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Diploma in related field from other Institutions of Higher Learning
- IELTS 6.0 with no skills below 5.5, (or) an equivalent qualification accepted by Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Other equivalent qualifications