CHINESE NEW YEAR PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION DETAILS
19th Feb 2018
Before 7th March 2018 (3pm)
7th March 2018
7th – 12th March 2018
13th March 2018
: Announcement of the event.
: Submission of photos by students.
: Posting of photos in Facebook for “Likes”
: Facebook “Likes” will be counted only until 12 pm on 12th March
: Announcement of winner in Facebook.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The competition is open to all Malvern International Academy students
- Entry Fee payable is RM 2.
- SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
- Participant must submit the soft copy of the image to Ms. Lyana (International office counter) on or before 7th March 2018 (3pm)
- Each participant can submit only 2 images
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.
- The organiser reserves the right to reject images with incomplete details required under the photo submission page.
- The submission deadline is 7th March 2018 before 3pm.
- All submitted images are non-returnable. The file name for each image should be clearly labelled with the participant’s name.
- Before publishing the image, we will evaluate the images based on the following criteria:
– Artistic/visual appeal.
– Extent to which the photograph captures the essence of the theme.
- COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Each image submitted must be the original and unpublished work of the participant who must also be its copyright owner.
- The participant shall retain copyright to the image entered for the competition.
- By submitting an image for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having granted the organiser the right to use the image in print, broadcast and/or electronic media without any fee payment, for the purposes of promoting the competition or areas related to the organiser’s work.
- JUDGING AND RESULTS
- The winner will be selected based on highest no. of likes in Malvern International Academy’s Facebook page and will receive a mystery gift. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
- Winner will be announced in Facebook on 13th March 2018