Ever dreamt of a free all expenses paid trip to London for 2 weeks?
Which part would you be excited about? Free? All expenses paid? London? Or the 2 weeks? I would think it’s the entire sentence where you get to go to London on us, all free for 2 whole weeks!
Malvern International Academy is not just a College in Malaysia; it is actually an internationally recognised brand. We are an international company with offices in London and Singapore. Our holding company Malvern International PLC (which is listed on AIM – London Stock Exchange) has been in the education industry for more than 17 years.
At Malvern, we believe in making quality education affordable. In doing so, Malvern Malaysia has helped more than 50,000 students realised their education dreams since 1988. That was 29 years ago.
While we excel in making our students’ education dreams come through, we also realised that there are more to just books and academic excellence. Now we can leverage on our international connections and make your lifetime dreams come through as well.
We are offering our top students a chance to join our Malvern House London English Language 2-week programme. Plus all these other freebies;
Free return flight from KL to London? Check!
Free accommodation for 2 weeks? Oh Yes!
Free English Language lessons? Spot on!
Free breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Got you covered!
Free Tour to London’s most exciting attractions? Definitely!
Opportunity of a Lifetime? What do YOU think?
By now you must already be acquainted with our three winners for this year. If not? Go to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MalvernInt/) and check out their interviews.
But now you are thinking that you’ve missed your chances.
Don’t despair! The good news is we are now opening our 2018 contest! And we are looking for 3 NEW winners*!!
You must be wondering what you have to do to stand a chance to win this trip. Well, wonder no more. It’s easy. To stand a chance, all you need to do is complete 3 simple steps.
Step 1 – Be a registered existing Malvern student.
Step 2 – Be one of the top students for 2 consecutive semesters starting from May 2017 till April 2018.
Step 3 – When you are shortlisted, attend our interview session and blow us away with your wit, charm and answers.
The selection criteria for this scholarship are based on student academic achievement as well as their participation in student activities. The shortlisted students based on the above criteria then will be called for interview session whereby we will finalise our 3 top students. Hence, plan your timing well for studies and activities in college. In short, play your role as a student smartly, as who knows you might me the next lucky student to travel to London.
Not a Student? Talk to us about our affordable quality programmes. We offer Degree, Diplomas, Vocational and Foundation programmes. Find out more here – https://malverninternational.edu.my/programmes
Register here https://malverninternational.edu.my/admission and we will contact you for a no obligations free counselling session. You can call us at 03 2072 5003 too.
Already a Malvern student? Start studying hard now.
*Terms and conditions
- This contest is open all registered students of Malvern International Academy Sdn Bhd.
- The winner(s) must be an existing student during the selection process and during the awarding of the trip.
- The contest and selection period is from May 2017 till April 2018.
- This contest is open to students from Malvern’s Diploma, Vocational and Foundation programmes only.
- The “All expenses paid” term does not include any personal expenses incurred by the winners during the trip.
- All trip winners are responsible to ensure that they are adequately covered in terms of insurance.
- While Malvern will endeavour to provide the full itinerary as indicated in the final trip programme, there may be circumstances beyond our control (weather, safety issues, etc) that may occur that may not allow us to deliver as indicated. There will be no compensation of any kind arising from such circumstances.
- All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The management reserves the right to change, amend, replace and remove any of the indicated entitlements as it deem fit without notice.