The career development fair is an essential tool to unlock students potential in getting a job right after completing their studies. This workshop will help students effectively develop themselves to the demand of workplace today. Choosing a career involves 4 main stages such as self-awareness, opportunity awareness, decision making, and taking actions.
The programme outline consists of career talk and workshop by Manpower group which will be held on 11th October 2017 and followed by a talk on Career Opportunities in Hospitality Industry on the 13th October 2017
Objectives and benefits:
- To introduce students to the realities of the working world today.
- To practice students on CV writing skills and interviews.
- To build students confidence in their own potential and capabilities in doing a job.
- To make the students to be able to identify their field of interest and capabilities.
- To promote the exchange of ideas between students and the career advisor of the day and to provide expert advice and information on career issues to organisations.
Date : 11th & 13th October 2017
Time : 10am – 1.00pm
Venue : Room 1, 11th floor, Plaza First Nationwide