CAT is an Accounting Technician programme conducted by ACCA as a pre-entry qualification, providing a fast-track route with exemptions that provides a strong foundation for ACCA programme.
CAT is an effective replacement for foundation programmes, diplomas, A-level, STPM and LCCI as an entry qualification to study ACCA. CAT with total of 9 papers can be completed within one year and is equivalent to Advanced Diploma of other accountancy programmes. Upon completion, graduates will obtain a CAT certificate (equivalent to year one of UK university, gaining access to year two after CAT). Students can choose to study ACCA with exemption of 3 foundation level papers.
The advantages of studying CAT at Malvern International Academy:
- Students can proceed straight to the CAT I programme immediately after SPM
- Shortest completion time of ONE year
- Provides a strong foundation for subsequent ACCA levels
- Affordable fees with attractive scholarships from Malvern International Academy
- Gain exemption of 3 foundation papers from the ACCA programme
- Computer-Based Exams whole year round in Malvern International Academy City Campus
- Experienced and Qualified lecturers
- Become a Qualified ACCA by 21 years old (2½ years after SPM)