Use of our websites
You agree that you shall not:
– Directly or indirectly attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify Malvern Internationals’ Website Content;
– Resell or redistribute Malvern Internationals’ Website Content or any part thereof.
Legal Disclaimer For Web Site Content
Information on this Web site is provided for information purposes only. Any information obtained from this Web site should be reviewed with an appropriate authority to determine its applicability to your particular needs. Great care has been taken to maintain the accuracy of the information provided on this Web site. However, Malvern Internationals’ University Sdn. Bhd., Malvern Internationals’ Education Group and their employees are not responsible for errors or any untoward consequences arising from your use of this information.
All trade names, trademarks and other logos on Malvern Internationals’ website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. The content, layout, design, data, databases and graphics on this website are protected by Malaysian and other international intellectual property laws and are owned by the Malvern Internationals’ Education Group or its licensors. Unless expressly permitted in writing in a licence agreement , no part of the website may be reproduced, stored in any medium, including but not limited to a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, broadcasting) nor, shown in public other than websites within Malvern Internationals’ Education Group.
- Malvern Internationals’ Website Content includes but is not limited to various write-ups and reports, links to other websites, opinions, text, data, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations, multimedia and interactive displays on the website.
- None of Malvern Internationals’ Website Content may be copied or otherwise reproduced, repackaged, further transmitted, transferred, disseminated, redistributed or resold, or stored for subsequent use for any such purpose, in whole or in part, in any form or manner or by any means whatsoever, by any person without Malvern Internationals’ prior written consent.
- Nothing contained on Malvern Internationals’ Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the names, trademarks and other logos displayed on the Website without the express written permission of Malvern Internationals’.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to any of our sites constitutes a violation of their rights, including without limitation, their intellectual property rights, reputational rights or of their right to privacy.
- The website may contain forward-looking statements which are based on Malvern Internationals’ current expectations, forecasts and assumptions based on management’s good faith expectations and belief concerning future developments. In some cases forward-looking statements may be identified by forward-looking words like “would”, “intend”, “hope”, “will”, “may”, “should”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “predict”, “continue”, or similar words. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which could cause actual outcomes and results to differ materially from Malvern Internationals’ expectations, forecasts and assumptions. We caution that these forward-looking statements are not statements of historical facts and are subject to risks and uncertainties not in the control of Malvern Internationals’, including, without limitation, economic, competitive, governmental, regulatory, technological, virus and other factors that may affect Malvern Internationals’ operations. Unless otherwise required by law, Malvern Internationals’ disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Although we believe the expectations reflected in forward-looking statements are reasonable we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements.
- Malvern Internationals’ Website Content to the fullest extent permitted by law, is provided on an “as is” basis, without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy. Due to the number of sources from which Malvern Internationals’ Website Content is obtained, and the potential hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in Malvern Internationals’ Website Content. Malvern Internationals’ is not liable for any loss or damage to any person upon reliance to the contents on the website.
- Malvern Internationals’ does not make any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using Malvern Internationals’ Website Content, nor any material that can be accessed through Malvern Internationals’ website.
- Malvern Internationals’ and on behalf of Malvern Internationals’ officers and employees disclaim any and all warranties, and exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation to lost time, lost money, lost profits or good will, claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character.